Alıştırma 26, If Clauses Type 1


Alıştırmalar yayınlarına '' If Clauses / Koşul - Şart Cümleleri '' konusu ile devam ediyoruz arkadaşlar. Bu alıştırmada aşağıdaki örnekte verildiği cümleleri '' Type 1 '' formunda yazmanız gerekiyor. Kolay gelsin....






Örnekte verildiği gibi verilen cümleleri '' Type 1 '' formunda yazınız. ( Write the sentences in the form of '' Type 1 '' as in the example. ) 

I finish my homework. I go to bed early.
If I finish my homework, I will go to bed early
 
1.
You get tired. You stand up for a long time.
2.
You can't hear the teacher. The students make a lot of noise.
3.
I help you with your lessons. You want to study.
4.
The soup is too hot. You can't eat it.
5.
It rains. I take my umbrella with me.
6.
Her family goes on holiday. They save enough money.
7.
You are on a crowded bus. You don't find a seat.
8.
We come to visit you. You are at home tonight.
9.
They haven't seen Dolmabahce Palace. It is good to go there this evening.
10.
I get a driving license. I buy a car.

0 Komentar untuk "Alıştırma 26, If Clauses Type 1"

Back To Top