Alıştırma 26-7, If Clauses Type 3


'' If Clauses / Koşul - Şart Cümleleri '' konusuyla alakalı bir yeni alıştırmamız daha arkadaşlar. Bu yayındaki soruları örnekte verildiği gibi '' Type 3 '' formunda birleştirip tekrardan yazmanız gerekiyor. Kolay gelsin...







Örnekte verildiği gibi verilen cümleleri '' Type 3 '' formunda yazınız. ( Write the sentences in the form of '' Type 3 '' as in the example. ) 

My mother didn't warn me. I burned the food.
If my mother had warned me, I wouldn't have burned the food.
 
1.
The plane didn't crash. No body died.
2.
The officals stopped the poor man. The man didn't build his house in two days.
3.
The climbers didn't find an easy way. They didn't reach the top easily.
4.
They didn't hurry. They didn't catch the bus.
5.
We took our umbrellas. We didn't get wet.
6.
He didn't have enough time last summer. He didn't go on a holiday.
7.
I didn't have time last Sunday. I didn't come to your help.
8.
The driver slept. So many people were killed by the accident.
9.
You didn't take him to the fun-fair. The young boy wasn't happy.
10.
Her father wasn't rich. She didn't buy expensive clothes.

0 Komentar untuk "Alıştırma 26-7, If Clauses Type 3"

Back To Top