Alıştırma 26-4, If Clauses Type 2


'' If Clauses Type 2 '' ile ilgili yeni bir alıştırma arkadaşlar. Bu yayında bir önceki yayında olduğu gibi aşağıdaki örnekteki gibi cümleleri '' Type 2 '' formunda birleştirip, tekrardan yazmanız gerekiyor. Kolay gelsin...






Örnekte verildiği gibi verilen cümleleri '' Type 2 '' formunda yazınız. ( Write the sentences in the form of '' Type 2 '' as in the example. ) 

I am hungry now. I will not have dinner.
If I weren't hungry now, I would have dinner.
 
1.
Sultan doesn't find money she lost. She can't spend it.
2.
They wear pullovers in the mountains. It will not be too cold for them.
3.
We don't visit this museum. You will not write a good report.
4.
It is so late. We will not play a game of chess.
5.
What will you do? You see a huge spider on your knee.
6.
The students don't have to go to school today. They will watch TV all day.
7.
You feel worse. I can't go to the cinema with you.
8.
My father isn't here. We will not have a solution for this problem.
9.
The people don't travel so much. They can't build good relationships each other.
10.
I am not movie star. I will not marry someone famous.

0 Komentar untuk "Alıştırma 26-4, If Clauses Type 2"

Back To Top