Alıştırma 26-6, If Clauses Type 2

Alıştırmalarımıza devam ediyoruz arkadaşlar. Bu yayında da önceki bir kaç yayında olduğu gibi boşlukları '' If Clauses Type 2 '' formunda gerekli eklemeleri yaparak size verilen fiillerle doldurmanız gerekiyor. Kolay gelsin..





Boşlukları parantez içinde verilen fiillerle Type 2 formatında doldurunuz. ( Fiil in the blanks with the verbs given in paranthesis in the form of Type 2. ) 
 
1.
If the baby ( be ) hungry, she wouldn't be crying.
2.
If tomorrow weren't a public holiday, we ( be ) able to have a picnic.
3.
We ( go ) on holiday this winter if the prices weren't so high.
4.
I would have to study for the test now if I ( be ) good at Maths.
5.
If she ( have to ) stay at home, she would come to the theatre.
6.
If he ( have to ) get up early tomorrow, she would have to go to bed early.
7.
If Selam ( resign ) from this job, he wouldn't find another one so well-paid.
8.
If you were to be in the office now, I ( pick ) up you in a quick moment.
9.
I would stop working there if I ( be ) treated badly at work.
10.
If I should see Tümer tomorrow, I ( give ) him your message.

0 Komentar untuk "Alıştırma 26-6, If Clauses Type 2"

Back To Top