Alıştırma 26-9, If Clauses Type 3

'' If Clauses Type 3 '' alıştırma yayınlarına hiç ara vermeden devam ediyoruz arkadaşlar. Bu yayında da boşlukları '' Type 3 '' formuna uygun olarak doldurmanız gerekiyor. Kolay gelsin...






Boşlukları parantez içinde verilen fiillerle Type 3 formatında doldurunuz. ( Fiil in the blanks with the verbs given in paranthesis in the form of Type 3. ) 
 
1.
If I had lost all my money, I ( be ) very unhappy.
2.
You could have found me at home if you ( phone ) me before you came.
3.
If the firemen ( come ) in time, the buildings wouldn't have burned to ashes.
4.
He ( not -disturb ) me if he had known that I was sleeping.
5.
If she had calmed down before getting to work, she ( not-forget ) her appointment.
6.
If my grandmother ( tell ) me about her needs, I might have been able to help.
7.
If Sally hadn't missed the plane, she ( be ) killed.
8.
Mai could have been a lawyer if she ( stay ) at school.
9.
I might still have had my job if I ( not - lose ) the business for my company.
10.
I you had been with us, we ( be ) so desperate.

0 Komentar untuk "Alıştırma 26-9, If Clauses Type 3"

Back To Top